- Provision of efficient desktop side OS support.
- Ability to troubleshoot using windows 10.
- Provision of effective helpdesk and escalation service to IT and Non-IT related issues.
- Efficient use of Office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Products eg Word, Excel, Power point, SAP).
- Troubleshooting desktop problems and proffering prompt solutions.
- Troubleshooting PC/Printers/Notebooks and other IT peripheral devices and delivering prompt solutions.
- Provision of Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Help Desk.
- Recommendation and administration of appropriate antivirus for Company devices.
- Run repairs and replacements on computer hardware.
- Set up, test and troubleshoot local and remote wireless access and network connectivity.
- Coordinate with internal departments and external service providers to ensure solutions.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or any related field.
- 1-3 years relevant/current experience as an IT support analyst.
- Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Office 365.
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be service oriented.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.