IT Support Assistant – ISA221
- Support all users with IT
- Install and set up networks, printers, computer hardware, software, and other IT infrastructure.
- creating accounts for new users
- inventory of gear and software up to date and maintained
- Provide necessary general training to both new hires and current personnel.
- addressing issues and requests for service as soon as possible
- identifying and resolving hardware/software issues as well as network and system issues.
- general office work to assisting clients and internal stakeholders as necessary.