IT Support Assistant: ISA221
- Support all users with IT.
- Install and set up networks, printers, computer hardware, software, and other IT infrastructure.
- creating accounts for new users.
- inventory of gear and software up to date and maintained.
- Provide necessary general training to both new hires and current personnel.
- addressing issues and requests for service as soon as possible.
- identifying and resolving hardware/software issues as well as network and system issues.
- general office work to assist clients and internal stakeholders as necessary.
- Knowledge of networking, systems, internet security and network administration a plus.
- Experience of business administration.