IT Support Assistant – ITSA221
- Support of Enterprise Applications and attend to user IT needs.
- Manage the day –to-day running of the ICT infrastructure in subsidiary locations.
- Engage in troubleshooting of systems.
- Installs and performs minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- E-mail support and management.
- Local Area Network (LAN) / WAN troubleshooting.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Create and manage websites using WordPress, Joomla or any other CMS.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine system specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our websites, blogs and social media handles.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Create branded documents, logos, ID Cards, Signage using Corel Draw or Adobe Photoshop.
- Cooperate with Vendors and designers to match visual design intent.