Our client is a multi-disciplinary organization with the aim of providing global solutions in the Petroleum industries, Oil and Gas, Marine Services, Government and Public Institutions.
Currently recruiting to fill the below position;
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Employment Type: Full-time
We are seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our team.
In this role, you will work on maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and networks for our business.
You will be tasked with solving complex technical issues and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements.
1. Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
2. Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
3. Test, evaluate, and advise management about new technology for the business.
4. Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
5. Install and configure software and computer systems.
6. Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
7. Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
8. Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
10. Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
11. Network management, software development and database administration.
12. Provide technical support to a business or an organization’s employees and train non-technical workers on the business’s information systems.
13. He/She will determine the practicality of changes and modification of systems.
14. Any other duties as may be assigned by management.
15. Handle digital /online marketing
16. Regular system maintenance etc
Requirements and Qualifications:
Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
3+ years of experience in a technical support role.
– Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
– Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
– Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
– Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
– Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
– Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2021.