IT Support Officer – ISO221
- Full time
- 1 year ago
- Information Technology
- Organize the personnel of the Computer & Copier Service team as assigned.
- Organize, direct, and educate your staff.
- Create and implement team-based strategic initiatives.
- Be a point of contact for issues that need to be escalated, and involve direct leadership as necessary.
- Team coverage should be monitored, personnel time off should be approved, backups should be in place, and work should be redistributed to cover for absentees.
- Tracking personnel and resource requirements.
- Conduct performance evaluations and decide on pay.
- Monitor call screens, workload, and call activity for direct reports to meet and beyond our clients’ expectations.
- Manage metrics and team benchmarks and meet them.
- Give the Director Computer & Copier Service Manager weekly measurements and reports on the team’s performance.
- Attend necessary departmental and company meetings.
- Performing other relevant tasks as requested.