- Day-to-day network infrastructure management.
- Monitor and test network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency).
- Oversee system error troubleshooting.
- Completely support, configure, maintain, and upgrade enterprise networks and active devices in-house.
- Ascertain network security and connectivity.
- Establish network policies and procedures.
- Assess the company’s need for all computing technology and make appropriate purchase and upgrade recommendations.
- Secure protocols should be used to connect all relevant technology to the network.
- Deploy and roll out updates and upgrades as little as possible.
- Create training and educational materials to ensure that users are aware of security protocols, connection procedures, and other pertinent information.
- Analytic data is used to monitor network performance and solve problems.
Essential Skills / Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in a network administrator and network security role.
- Hands-on experience in networking, routing, switching and security
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management and control
- Monitoring of enterprise network infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls (Cisco ASA, Cisco Firepower, Cisco ISE & Palo-Alto),
- Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Ability to set up, configure and integrate network hardware
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month