IT Support/Software Developer-SWD211
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- The candidate must be a B.Sc. graduate with either of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related course.
- Familiar with collaboration tools like git.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proven Laravel developer with at least 1-year experience.
- Proficiency in server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.