- The role holder will be a team member in the IT unit and provide support to the IT department by managing and storing data using computers, software, databases, networks, and servers.
- As an IT officer, you will, maintain networks, analyse systems, and provide technical support.
- You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s technical tools.
A typical day on the job will involve:
- Manage all IT issues and be a technical assistant to staff related to IT issues.
- Ensure proper maintenance of computers peripherals, printer, networking, internet & e-mail, security, data backup and recovery.
- Assist to install software, network, internet, email, printer and update antivirus for all head office and branches.
- Follow up, maintenance support IT system when necessary.
- Train end guide user on using new software, PC maintenance and troubleshoot.
- Perform other requirements analyses and studies assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain and keep accurate record of the company’s assets such as Laptops, phones.
- B.Sc from a reputable institution with at least a Second class upper (2.1) Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field from any recognized Institution.
- Be between the ages of 19 – 25 years.
- 1 – 2 year work experience in IT/MIS field
- Great attention to detail.
- Good skills in installation and maintenance of network, and computer related equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of information technology.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and self-started, well organized, and motivated
- Gender: Female Preferably
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.