JAVA Backend Developer – JBD221
- Design and implement Java applications that fulfill employer requirements.
- Create well-written code that runs efficiently and optimally.
- Communicate with end-users to determine their needs.
- Test completed software and debug as necessary.
- Examine existing code and recommend patches, design overhauls or fixes for broken code.
- At least 3+ years experience.
- Knowledge of Java build tools.
- Experience with Java EE components.
- Experience with Java Web frameworks.
- Experience using Java testing tools for finished code.
- Knowledge of the use of Java application containers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management or clients.
- Ability to analyze the code while it is under construction.