- Contribute to all stages of software development lifecycle.
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency.
- Analyze user requirements to define business objectives.
- Envisioning system features and functionality.
- Define application objectives and functionality.
- Ensure application designs conform with business goals.
- Develop and test software
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising.
- Create detailed design documentation.
- Propose changes to current Java infrastructure.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Develop multimedia applications.
- Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-ViewController) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and RESTful web services
- Knowledge of Java GUI frameworks like Swing, SWT, JavaFx
- Sound knowledge of database schemas that characterize and support business processes
- Sound knowledge of automated testing platforms and unit test