The Anchor/Multimedia Journalist produces, reports, writes, records voice-over, edits and feeds news production content for all platforms in a manner that is clear, engaging, and meaningful to news consumers.
• Presents news stories and other content for all platforms.
• Ensures that all news content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality.
• Writes and delivers news stories in a clear and concise manner.
• Produces newscasts and communicates clear direction with team members.
• Assists in writing, copy editing, researching, and coordinating news programming and other content.
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Edits video clips as assigned.
• Writes content for the website and other eMedia platforms.
• Interacts with viewers/users on social media sites.
• Reports news stories for broadcast, describing the background and details of events.
• Reviews copy and correct errors in content, grammar, and punctuation, following prescribed editorial style and formatting guidelines.
• Determines a story’s emphasis, length, and format, and organizes material accordingly.
• Researches and analyzes background information related to news stories in order to be able to provide complete and accurate information.
• Gathers information about events through research, interviews, experience or attendance at political, news, sports, and artistic, social or other functions.
• Receives assignments and evaluates leads and tips to develop story ideas.
• Checks reference materials such as books, news files or public records to obtain relevant facts.
• Revises work to meet editorial approval or to fit time requirements.
• Edits news events and news reports.
• Produces and presents reports for all platforms.
• Ensures that all content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality.
• Writes stories for the web and other eMedia platforms.
• Record Assigned Voice Over Daily
Salary: Ranges 70,000-80,000 Naira Monthly (depends on experience and level)
Application Closing date: May, 15th, 2021
This job is virtual, you can work from anywhere in Nigeria
Excellent Social Media Management Skills
You must have a functioning Laptop or Desktop Computer with a stable Internet Connection.
Willing to work long hours sometimes and weekends. (Monday-Friday Plus 1weekend of Choice)
Ability to meet publication deadlines.
Excellent Communication Skills
IMPORTANT: QUALIFIED APPLICANT MUST HAVE PROFESSIONAL VOICE-OVER SKILLS
Requirement: Applicant must own or have access to professional equipment to record the voice-over.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send files/portfolio of previous voice over you have done and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title Your Application Email: JOURNALIST/REPORTER WITH PRO VOICE OVER SKILLS
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!