Junior IT Officer – JIO221
- Giving team members leadership and acting as a coach and mentor.
- Server administration and database administration.
- Computer hardware, software (Oracle), systems, networks, printers, scanners, and other office technology/IT equipment installation and configuration.
- CCTV camera installation and maintenance throughout the factory grounds.
- Computer system and network monitoring and maintenance.
- Proactively anticipating and mitigating technical issues.
- Responding to service issues and requests in a timely manner.
- Providing technical support throughout the organization (physically and/or remotely)
- Making accounts for new users.
- Equipment repair and replacement as needed.