Junior IT Security – JIS221
- Full time
- 1 year ago
- Information Technology
- Is in charge of creating performance dashboards for IT service management
- By way of both routine and ad hoc requests, provide precise and timely performance statistics.
- Delivering data analysis and reporting information on IT performance, process reviews, quality assurance, and customer surveys.
- Support the creation of improvement plans and their execution.
- Help the Bank implements its ISMS (information security management system)
- Strengthen and enforce adherence to ISMS policies and associated practices.
- Perform vulnerability scans as needed and in accordance with Vulnerability Scans and Configuration Control for all new system installations.
- Inspects logs on a regular basis for security incidents, such as intrusions, malware, hackers, spam, security incidents, and other dangerous behavior.
- Makes certain that the proper authorisation and access controls are in place.
- Fluent in English, Excellent written and oral communications skills are essential.
- Ability to communicate technical information in an easily understood forma.t
- High standards of ethical conduct, including honesty and integrity.
- Any security certification would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO2700x/ISMS, ITIL/ITSM, or ISO20000 would be a plus.