Junior IT Security – JIS221
- Responsible for creating the performance dashboards for IT service management.
- Send out regular and ad-hoc requests for performance data that is accurate and timely.
- Accountable for reporting data analysis and information on IT performance, process evaluations, quality assurance, and customer surveys.
- Support the creation of improvement plans and the execution of such programs.
- Support the Bank’s deployment of the ISMS (information security management system).
- Support and guarantee adherence to ISMS policies and associated practices.
- According to Vulnerability Scans and Configuration Control, conduct vulnerability scans on a regular basis and for all new system installations.
- Regularly checks logs for security problems, such as intrusions, malware, hackers, spam, security incidents, and other dangerous behavior.
- Ensures that the necessary access and authorization controls are in place.
- Contribute to examine impact of new technologies on company’s information security.