Junior Product Designer – JPD221
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of modern wireframe tools
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Figma or related design platform
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Background in Graphic Design will be an added advantage
- Ability to quickly conceptualize ideas from mere documentations will be a added advantage.