Junior Software Engineer (Front-End) – JSE221
- Entire software development life cycle execution (SDLC)
- Create highly functional code in the right language from software designs and requirements.
- On software projects, collaborate closely with analysts, designers, and other team members.
- Implement standardized architecture, designs, and security research.
- Adopt future-proof technology and learn about new and developing technologies.
- Response time for inquiries on product development efforts.
- prompt handling and resolution of vendor problems.