Laboratory Technician Intern -LT221
- Will run lab tests to generate accurate and trustworthy data to assist the delivery of the full range of HIV treatment services.
- To support HTS on the project, prepare dry tube specimen (DTS) panels for IQC and EQA (proficiency testing).
- Execute routine chores precisely and conduct analysis using tight methodologies.
- Prepare samples and specimens and keep up a personal competence in cutting-edge technology and clinical laboratory practice.
- Knowledge and experience in design, implementation, and management of laboratory services in HIV/AIDS treatment services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and database applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate in local dialect.