DelonJobs is seeking to hire 5 Lead, Back End Developers fora leading travel company in Nigeria. The candidate will be responsible for buildingback-end services and APIs for client-end applications. Interested candidatesmust possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relateddiscipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Salary is negotiable. To apply, kindlysend your CV with the subject “Lead, Back End Developer – LBDWN221” to email@example.com.
• Good understanding of Agile Scrum.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, andreliable C# code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, andresponsiveness of applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions tothese problems.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
• Follow emerging technologies.
• Collaborate with other team members to build state of theart solutions.
Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
Familiarity with the .NET framework.
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
Strong understanding of SOLID principles.
Strong understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD)
Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#.
Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server.
Good understanding of NoSQL Databases Preferably MongoDB.
Experience with ASP.NET MVC.
Experience with ASP.NET Core.
Experience withASP.NET Web API.
Knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
Understanding fundamental design principles behind ascalable application.
Creating database schemas that represent and supportbusiness processes.
Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), itslimitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Experience using Azure DevOps.
Familiarity with cloud platforms preferably MicrosoftAzure.
Ability to lead, coach, mentor, motivate andinfluence.