Legal Protection Specialist
- Provide legal assistance to ensure beneficiaries have access to legal counselling and assistance in addressing civil documentation issues
- Prepare legal case files and referrals, and provide counselling services for beneficiaries in need of legal support, particularly in regards to civil documentation.
- Ensure information dissemination to beneficiaries regarding legal services and legal issues.
- Support the development of information dissemination materials regarding legal issues and legal support services in area of operation
- Update case files, referral tracking mechanisms, and any other administrative tracking systems developed; ensure beneficiaries’ data is protected.
- Prepare all legal case files, documents, legal counselling intake forms, and referrals for weekly review.