- Conduct scientific studies of behavioral patterns and cognitive function.
- Observe and interview individuals, recording the interactions.
- Research psychological, emotional, behavioral or organizational patterns and identify issues.
- Diagnose potential disorders.
- Discuss possible methods of treatment with patients.
- Research and write papers on clinical psychology issues and disorders.
Skills and Requirement
- Minimum of Masters degree in Psychology.
- Work as a clinical psychologist with added advantage having a Ph.D. in Psychology or a Doctor of Psychology degree, also known as a Psy.D.
- Must be licensed and be in practice.
- Highly motivated and inspired to help others.
- Empathy and Good listening skills.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Analytical skills.
- Observational skills.
- Must have working experience with an NGO.
- Person Must pass background check which includes providing 3Guarantors and 3Referees
NB: Our background checks are rigorous and invasive, therefore, candidates who are not able to meet up with the background check requirement should not bother applying