Livestock Fulfilment Officer – LFO221
- Overseeing order fulfilment activities of livestock items, including pick-up, sorting and packaging, and dispatch of DOCs, POLs, etc
- Managing teams of drivers, dispatch riders, full-time and part-time sorting and packaging staff, and other direct reports.
- Maintaining positive and mutually beneficial relationships with vendors, suppliers, field-agents and 3PL partners.
- Reporting weekly on multiple fulfilment and performance KPIs.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all livestock products.
- Providing data-backed and actionable updates to senior management to improve order fulfilment SLAs and vendor performance.
- Maintaining the highest standards of customer service by immediately attending to and resolving customer issues.
- Analysis of current operations and making recommendations on ways to improve.
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for inventory control, logistics management, and order fulfilment to meet operational goals.