Loan Acquisition Officer – LAO221
- Perform activities to convert borrowers from existing retailer audience, including field visits and phone calls.
- Gain thorough understanding of the loan product and the company’s operational processes, and communicate these to potential and existing borrowers.
- Build and maintain a high-quality portfolio of borrowers according to targets communicated by the supervisor on a weekly basis.
- Be accountable for borrowers in your portfolio and ensure they are able to borrow and repay their loans on time and in full.
- Be responsible for the success of your individual portfolio, including knowing how much capital to deploy to where, for how long, and where to get the best return.
- Leverage data and insights provided by the company and team leads on the best areas to focus on.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting to team leads and supervisors.
- Be responsible for collections and recovery of outstanding loans, according to the company’s collections/recovery policy.
- Comply with all instructions and targets set by team lead, supervisor, and managers.
- Use technology tools and apps provided by the company to onboard and manage borrowers in your portfolio.
- Alert supervisors and team leads to bad borrower behavior, signs of default in one’s portfolio
- Adhere to Company’s Equal Opportunities policy in all activities and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible.
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.