Maintenance Technician (Gas Generator & Utilities)
- Ensure all spare parts availability at all time & should have knowledge of spares part management related to Power generating equipment.
- Perform safety self – audit routinely in the Generator areas.
- Rapid response to plant wide reactive and emergency issues appropriately as they arise.
- Identify and eliminate long term chronic issues in the plant regarding Power Generating sets.
- Identify and eliminate the root causes of persistent breakdowns.
- Reduce frequency and duration of planned maintenance activities, while maintaining and improving overall plant reliability.
- Monitor day to day utility consumption operation cost, drive energy conservation initiatives & able to derive KPI’s for energy consumption and establish tools for energy efficiency measurement.