Manager, Information Technology
- Developing and overseeing the installation of systems, which include software and hardware.
- Performing tests and troubleshooting, as well as quality assurance.
- Implementing safety procedures and data recovery plans.
- Analyzing existing computer systems and making recommendations for upgrades and improvements
- Ensuring all installations, maintenance, and upgrades are carried out on schedule and to client specifications.
- Implement the development and execution of company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Identifies and exploits technological innovations and opportunities that assist in achieving organisational objectives