- If you’re a confident communicator and enjoy the challenge of working toward targets, a career in Marketing may be perfect for you.
- Marketing executives sell our company’s products and services to individuals, businesses, and government organizations. Sales may be domestic, international, or a combination of both.
- As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, our Marketing executives strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
As a Marketing Executive, you’ll need to:
- Build good working relationships
- Understand the needs of your business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Respond to incoming email and phone inquiries
- Act as a contact between TABCL and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Candidates should possess HND, OND or BSc degree with 1-3 years work experience