A very lucrative marketing executive using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software,reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
Making travel arrangements for executives.
1. Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
2. Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
3. Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
4. Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
5. Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by 6.boards of directors, committees, and executives.
7. Helping prepare for meetings.
8. Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.