Delon Jobs is helping an insurance company in Nigeria to hire Marketing Manager in Abuja. The successful candidate will be r responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for the targeted business segment. The ideal candidate should be able to lead, generate, and manage new Life businesses for the firm. Gross salary is between N7m to N8m. Please read additional requirements below before applying. If you are interested in the position, kindly send cover letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and ensure you make your email subject ‘Marketing Manager 02’
In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement marketing strategies to improve the company’s market share in the target market.
- Drive and acquire new strategic partnership with brokers
- Manage and coordinate marketing activities and lead market research efforts
- Generate new strategic channels/direct businesses
- Customize insurance policies to suit retail and corporate clients.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of 2ndClass Lower)
- Minimum of 7 years relevant marketing experience
- Knowledge of the marketing techniques and regulations guiding financial institutions especially Insurance Industry
- Excellent knowledge of the marketing techniques and regulations guiding financial institutions especially Insurance Industry.
- Excellent leadership, management, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong at executing business plans and innovation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.