- Establish and implement advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on various media.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in managing the department’s activities.
- Responsible for the successful execution of the approved marketing strategy
- Track and record marketing activities, implement metrics to evaluate their success and amend marketing measures when necessary.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and vendors to boost the effectiveness of marketing strategies and improve the company’s presence.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all online channels.
- With the guidance of the Marketing Manager, responsible for the development of content such as press releases, feature pieces and digital content.
- Foster and maintain close relationships with key journalists, editors, online influencers, blogs, and other influential contacts within the media as appropriate.
- Day-to-Day management of relevant agencies to ensure compliance with terms of engagement/scope of work and successful achievement of marketing objectives.
- With the support of the Digital Agency, development, planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns, including web, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Search Engine Marketing (SEM), email, social media and display advertising.
- Identify tactical opportunities in the market that tie in with our brand positioning and launch creative campaigns to leverage these tactical opportunities.
- Development of RAG work plans for a flawless execution of weekly tasks and monitoring of timelines to ensure deadlines are not missed.
- Other duties as directed and required by the Company.
Qualification / Experience
- BSc/BA in Marketing or any subject in the Social Sciences, Administration or Humanities.
- 2 – 3 years’ prior experience as a Marketing Officer or a related role.
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques and principles and the ability to implement new and innovative marketing strategies
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of social media and web analytics with proven experience executing digital/social media campaigns.
- Exemplary organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong content development skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be tech-savvy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A good understanding of digital analytics would be an advantage.
- Experience in successfully managing a diverse range of stakeholders would be an advantage.
- Independence: Proactive and able to act independently while delivering tasks on time.
- Problem-solving: Critical thinking, Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Team: Work effectively with a cross-functional team.
- Demonstrated commitment to helping others