Marketing / Social Media Executive
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, driven and social media savvy individual to manage the marketing activities of a bespoke shortlet property in the Epe environs of Lagos.
The individual (preferably female) should have an outgoing personality who can easily relate with potential customers.
– Create awareness for the business (Online/Offline)
– Respond to guest enquiries physically and on various rental platforms
– Communicate with potential customers, build and develop customer relationships
– Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
– Source advertising opportunities for the business.
– Write and proofread marketing copy for marketing materials.
– Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
– Create and manage social media channels
– Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
– Maintain and update customer databases
– Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups to get feedback on customer satisfaction.
– Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
– Responsible for communicating with guests and ensure everything runs smoothly and guests are happy
Must be 1st degree or HND qualified.
Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
Strong attention to detail
Good organisation and planning skills
Creativity, writing and design skills
All CVs for the above role should be sent to email@example.com within 2 weeks of this publication as the selected candidate will resume on the 1st of August 2022.