Marketing Specialist – MS221
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, digital campaigns, other third-party ad sources (such as editorial sites and event sponsorships) and traditional print ads
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Brainstorm and implement experiments and conversion tests
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or similar field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing with at least, two years’ experience as a marketing officer/associate
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight) and marketing automation software (HubSpot, Bitrix24)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Proficiency with SEO tools
- Superb verbal and written communication skills to create and curate contents for different marketing channels.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.