- Train MCH and volunteer staff to implement appointment tracking system that identifies patients lost to care.
- Participate in the administration of the moms-2-moms program with the lead Social Workers and Community Health Workers.
- Participate in the team’s continuous quality improvement process using the Plan-Do-Study-Act methods.
- Participate in the collection as well as extraction of patient data including MERs with particular emphasis on PMTCT.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Meharry Management.