- Full time
- 7 months ago
- Other Industries
- Ensure adherence to health and safety, environment, quality and housekeeping in section.
- Apply fault-finding techniques, conduct root cause failure analysis and regular plant inspections.
- Clean, maintain and repair mechanical parts, components and equipment as directed by the Supervisor.
- Conduct regular plant and steel structures inspections.
- Carry out workshop fabrication, equipment assembly and installation.
- Complete breakdown and preventive maintenance work orders, create subsequent notifications, and provide feedback on work performed.