Media / Advertising / Branding – MAB221
- Creating 3D character assets and environments to visually improve video lessons.
- Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, photorealistic, assets, visual effects, and animations.
- Sculpting in Zbrush to generate high resolution meshes.
- Creating textures using Photoshop and Zbrush/Mudbox/Mari.
- Work with production to follow schedules and deliver assets on time.
- Plan, analyze, and create 3D visual solutions to animation projects.
- Create three-dimensional models, animations, and visual effects.
- Collaborating with Animators and other artists and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
- Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for video lessons, and other visual effects.
- Receiving feedback from Manager, animators, and editing your creations based on the comments received.
- Reviewing 3D arts and recommending improvements.
- Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
- Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
- Apply broad understanding of the 3D content production process towards successful execution in a wide variety of contexts.
- Work with animators and illustrators to ensure a high level of quality and to elevate aesthetics of a project that meets the company’s standards.
- As an expert in your field, you’ll strike a balance between quality and efficiency in order to get the greatest possible results within the restrictions of time and technology.
- Working based on either pre-existing or innovative systems to ensure the growth of the company’s library and content.
- Improving the quality of developed content as guided by the learner and/or colleague feedback.
- Collaborate and communicate closely with other artists, developers and technical artists to continuously improve visual quality, and ensure efficient and accurate implementation of designs.