Medical Laboratory Officer
- Full time
- 6 months ago
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimens.
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens.
- Receiving, collecting, labelling and registering patient’s specimens.
- Preparing laboratory reagents.
- Examining specimens.
- Writing and recording results.
- Preparing stains and reagents.
- Recruiting and preparing and bleeding of blood donors for transfusion services.
- Performing blood grouping.
- Storing blood products according to their requirements.