Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Cleaning and sterilizing laboratory glass ware, surfaces and equipment;
- Documenting and receiving samples for analysis.
- Preparing laboratory reagents; carrying out chemical/microbiological analysis on samples.
- Preparing cultures of tissue samples
- Collecting and studying blood and other samples to determine morphology.
- Chemically analyzing blood or urine for toxic components.
- Analyzing lab reports for accuracy.
- Maintaining patient confidence and protecting the hospital by keeping information confidential.
- Delivering test results to physicians.
- Maintaining quality control lab measures.
- Keeping the lab records as required by statutory and regulatory authorities
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.