- Responsible for pouch dispatch documentation, distribution of interoffice mail, incoming pouch, outgoing mail materials and overnight express services.
- Prepares tags to identify: destinations, dates, airline carrier, and correct pouch numbers, summary of enclosures for each destination.
- Estimates number of pouches. Prepares daily pouch log reflecting the number of pouches, weights, etc. for scheduled airlines destinations and airlines.
- Tracks the distribution of all mail as well as pouch service.
- Ensures that all items received through the incoming pouch for intra-shipment, outgoing pouch, and in outgoing mail units, are accurately recorded.