Microsoft Support Technologist – MST221
- Is in charge of troubleshooting desktop environments that run Microsoft Windows.
- Supplying technical support for product sourcing and evaluations.
- Installing and setting up devices and software.
- Locating and fixing connectivity-related problems with computers and networks.
- Working both on your own and as a team.
- Maintaining and updating Windows applications, software, and hardware.
- Providing technical support to clarify Windows desktop problems.
- Managing and assisting with end-user equipment, such as desktop computers and other ancillary devices.
- Helping to test, analyze, and resolve problems with Windows operating systems.
- Bettering desktop and customer support services.