DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Mobile Developer for a leading Fintech in Nigeria who will create, maintain, and implement the source code to develop mobile apps and mobile platform programs that meet the needs and requirements of the business using computer programming languages. Salary is negotiable. Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree computer engineering or related field and 3-5years of experience as a Mobile developer, preferably in Fin-tech or financial services industry. If you consider yourself a match for this role, kindly send your CV with the job title and code (Mobile Developer – MODCP211) as subject to email@example.com
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Proven experience building mobile applications using Flutter(dart).
- Experience with Kotlin, Java or Swift is a plus.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or Google Playstore.