Urban Hive Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the above position.
The mobile dev is responsible for holding training sessions online for 6-10 people with little to no programming experience. The instructor will also monitor the success and provide 1:1 guidance as needed remotely.
- Prepare participants for a career in programming by instructing and guiding participants through the sessions.
- Instruction takes place on Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday from 10am – 4pm for four weeks (8 sessions total)
- Gather and report on participants metrics
- Participate and collaborate on projects remotely
- Follow up with participants remotely to provide mentorship or assistance.
- 2-3 Years of Professional Mobile Dev Experience (Flutter)
- Passionate about learning and helping others
- Highly motivated with leadership skills to guide and lead participants
- Teaching, Mentorship and Coaching experience is a plus
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Part Time Mobile Devаin” as the subject of the email.