Provide technical expertise in the assessment and facilitation of presentations related to primary school education policy in the DRC. Activities to include:
- Literature review and methodological study design;
- Tool Development;
- Drafting the Assessment Plan/Inception Report;
- Kick-off meeting with relevant USAID/DRC Staff;
- Data collection;
- Combination of primary and secondary data to include:
- KIIs and FGDs with relevant stakeholders such as local academic institutions, think tanks, CSOs, GDRC officials at national and sub-national levels, USAID/DC, USAID/DRC, IPs, and program beneficiaries.
- Quantitative statistics at school level
- Secondary data, which the consultant team is expected to identify and review.