Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Monitor progress of project activities identify successes and constraints of implementation and prepare progress reports.
- Conduct field monitoring and validation.
- Develop a monitoring and evaluation system operational framework/plan in consultation with the Project director and Head of M&E.
- Update project result framework and log frame in consultation with the Project director and Head of M&E.
- Design and manage monitoring and evaluation systems for YAW project including monitoring the plans and managing the implementation.
- Design, develop and revise electronic data collection and monitoring and evaluation processes, tools and methods.
- Manage databases and use SPSS / STATA for analysis of information to assess progress of the project.
- Facilitate the planning and preparation of annual work plans with a focus on targets.
- Facilitate the submission of updated annual and quarterly target of the projects.
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual progress reports.
- Support the Project director and Head of M&E Unit in preparing different types of reports and documents as required.
- Carryout out facilitating mid-term and end of term project review
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor