Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Manager
- Lead on the development and oversee the roll-out of an organisational MEAL system, ensuring accountability to donors and beneficiaries
- Ensure that MEAL is an integral part of the programme design and implementation leading to enhanced quality, accountability.
- Identifies and introduces new elements (systems, tools, processes) required under the MEAL system and project manages development
- Plan and conduct regular field monitoring and ensuring that reports with clear action plans are included and followed up and decisions are informed.
- Support the capacity development of staff and partners on M&E
- Lead on planning for and roll-out of new research and consultation, identifying stakeholders and the modality for presentation and information sharing