Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Specialist
- Develop and maintain systems to collect, analyze and disseminate information on inputs, outputs, outcomes and impact of the APA program.
- Develop M&E tools that ensure data quality before submission to donors and government.
- Conduct supportive supervisory visits to subgrantees to observe, monitor and provide guidance and quality feedback on the use of data and indicators.
- Analyze monthly data and support training of M&E personnel in quality assurance methods.
- Carry out operation research and evaluation to assess the impact of program activities.