Monitoring & Evaluation Lead
- Design the project’s M&E system and related tools, clearly identifying the users and the utility of the data/information.
- Lead the development of ACHAP project Activity Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (AMEL) plan. This will include defining M&E indicators and adaptation of M&E tools to meet the project needs.
- Manage and safeguard project data collection, train project staff, and supervise M&E activities of staff.
- Oversee data collection processes, perform data quality assessments, and inform survey methods and design.
- Analyze all data collected and advise project management on needed program revisions.
- Contribute to written performance reports to the donor, and other project deliverables.
- Work with project partners and Ministry of Health teams to ensure accurate information flow including data collection, measurement, and reporting.S