National TB / HIV Advisor
- Provide technical advice and facilitation of TB/HIV DRM efforts at the national level towards improved sustainable domestic financing for TB/HIV.
- Support the development of policy documents and plans; DRM strategies and workplans for TB and HIV financing by the government agencies.
- Engage major decision makers and other stakeholders for program implementation results.
- Support the national agencies in planning and in the conduction of high-level advocacy actions as required.
- Facilitate follow up on DRM commitments by different actors to the agencies.
- Support the activation and operations of the HIV and TB National DRM TWGs.
- Provide organisational development support to the STPN.