- Full time
- 4 months ago
- Managing patients requiring critical care
- Nursing and assessment of Patients
- Initiation of dialysis, patient and machine monitoring during dialysis and termination of the dialysis procedure
- Nursing care prior to and following renal transplant.
- Care of renal patients in the second stage involving rehabilitation and in the tertiary stage
- Monitors patients and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets and records information.
- Identifying irregular dialysis reactions and notifies appropriate medical team members
- Securing blood works