- Network engineers may be employed inside or given a position on project management teams that interact with external clients.
- Designing and putting into practice fresh network strategies and/or enhancing the effectiveness of present networks installing, setting up, and maintaining network hardware, such as routers, switches, proxy servers, WAN accelerators, DNS, and DHCP maximizing network security and efficiency by configuring firewalls, routing, and switching
- Continuous monitoring and troubleshooting to optimize network performance setting up planned upgrades the examination of network flaws
- Updating network hardware to the most recent firmware revisions updating key stakeholders on network status.
- Ability to monitor, integrate radio, and metro links etc.
- Ability to set up networking monitoring systems like PRTG, WUG, and comparable ones.
- Network engineer skills (BGP, IBGP, MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, VLAN Management, VRRP, HSRP, EIGRP, Access List(ACL), IP management,
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.