DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Network Engineer for a tier-1 bank in Nigeria (ABO – BO Grade band) who will oversee and maintain all aspects of Network hardware. This includes maintaining networks security patches, configuration and security programs and systems. Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and minimum of 2 years IT operations experience in a technology environment. If you consider yourself a match and are interested in this role, kindly send your CV with the job title and code (Network Engineer – NTEAB211) as subject to email@example.com
- Monitor Network Security status using Cisco Security Monitoring Application and Response System (CSMARS) and other security monitoring tools.
- Carry out all suggested response actions to threats upon detection of a security breach or network attack
- Ensure proper functioning of all Security Devices (Checkpoints, ASA, PIX Firewall, IPS, Routers)
- Review logs of Security devices (Checkpoints, IPS, ACS, ASA, PIX Firewall)
- Coordinate the regular changing network devices passwords
- Carry out network security audit, periodic vulnerability assessment and network penetration
- Testing (ethical hacking) using tools such as Qualys guard and NMAP
- Generate and send Network Security Reports (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Manage Remote connections (VPN management)
- Monitor and enforce compliance with network Security policies bank wide
- Research and suggest improvement initiatives with regards to Network Security
- First degree in Computing Science, Engineering, Operational sciences or (any other discipline with strong Information Systems component and/or relevant IT Service Management certification).
- CCIE certification.
- Minimum of 2 years IT Operations experience in a technology environment.
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking operations Good and Strong Working Knowledge of Cisco Router, Operating Experienced in firewall management.
- Strong Network Troubleshooting Skills
- Relationship management
- Vendor Management
- Issues management
- Integrity and honesty
- Technology Innovation
- Issues management