- Responsible for PS Core KPI optimization and capacity Monitoring.
- Previous day KPI reporting on every working day and to provide KPI Improvement plan based on analysis receive from Back office.
- Monthly Capacity reporting and trigging towards region for further action for implementation.
- KPI trending after incident or major outage in network in working hours only.
- Achieving Contractual KPI targets.
- KPI sign off data preparation and exclusion analysis.
- Performance Review with MSIP.
- Support in troubleshooting & Analysis of degraded KPI below baseline level.
- License capacity Monitoring.
- Special Event Capacity Audit.
- For KPI below Baseline, perform soft Parameter, configuration audit and provide recommendation.
- Provide recommendation for any KPI dip due to Roaming failure.
- Support Optimization of the Network/Nodes through load balancing, traffic migration activities.
- Support the Planning & Design of any/all new project related activities (for KPI related).
- Support Network Capacity and resource optimization.
- Support for QoS Improvement Solution implementation.
- Provide on-Demand Report requested by Customer.
- Be responsible of Network Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting.
- Support Business Requirement Analysis if required.
- Handle Performance & Capacity Collection and Analysis.
- Assure PS core performance KPI and Capacity Monitoring.
- For KPI below Baseline, perform soft Parameter, configuration audit and provide recommendation on quarterly basis. Also, Audit may be done as per customer requirement.
- Optimization of PS core KPI across all technologies 2G/3G/LTE.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.